Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Makeup art.



So this last weekend I went to Cirque Du Soleil's "Saltimbanco." It was soo incredibly breathtaking! I loved everything about it: the talented acrobatics, the strength, the agility and balance, but most of all...I loved the costumes and makeup!



Saltimbanco, is a comment on society and represents the hope that we all hold in our hearts for a better world. Initially the characters in the show are rainbow reptilian creatures that eventually transform into giddy socialites. My favorite act was the Chinese poles. Phenomenal!

After the show I decided to search youtube for individuals who were as creative with their makeup as the cirque performers. This who I found.

Emma has truly used her face as a canvas, and her cosmetics as paint. I was enamored by the designs she has created - and now really want to try this!





XxoO
-E

6 comments:

monkey toes said...

WOW ... fierce look that is :D

L.T. said...

woah intense makeup!

LT @ elle-tea.blogspot.com

Seattle DUI attorney said...

This is awesome make up!

Perth Lawyers said...

Interesting post gee..thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaA!!!!!

Tennis Academy Melbourne said...

That is art..love the post